Embriq is a knowledge-based company that relies on the skills of each of its employees. We focus on ensuring that each and every employee is given the best possible opportunities for development. This applies to courses and certification, but also to practical experience and immersion in our fields of expertise. At Embriq, employees are encouraged to develop their careers!
Architecture and design
Implementation of services on set-up, migration and change projects
Strategic client consultancy and sales of new services
You will be responsible for preparing solution designs, estimates and plans for new and existing clients in partnership with sales teams. You must be motivated to take responsibility for complex projects and be able to work as technical project manager on major service deliveries and projects. You take the initiative to implement technical improvements on existing solutions. You must be interested in being at the cutting edge of your field, testing and commissioning new technology.
You must have a high level of client understanding, be able to generate trust and be confident at client meetings involving technical presentation of solutions. You must be interested in becoming part of a dynamic technical and social environment and playing an active role in developing the team further.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
• Applicable experience as a solution architect
• Expertise in delivering business-critical applications
• Experience of IT project work
• Excellent communication skills in both Norwegian and English
• Solid understanding of business and technology
• Thriving on converting technology into value
• Understanding of complex value chains across systems
• Ability to understand, root and communicate client requirements
• Applying new technology to promote our clients’ businesses
• Being creative and solution-orientated
• Being a team player
If you have questions about this vacancy, please contact:
mob: 982 49 045
mob: 908 34 043
Please mark your application
‘Solution Architect’ and submit it as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org